Reserve your stay

Book directly on our website and get 10 % off the regular price. 

Payment: To confirm your reservation 30 % of total value must be paid right away. The rest (70 %) must be paid at least 14 day before your arrival.

Safe payment methods: Paypal, Credit card or bank transfer.